Agricultural Chattel Valuation
Format: The course consists of nine online modules, a post test and a survey. Each module includes instructional screens, examples, interactions and knowledge check questions.
Course Fee: $199
Course Length: 4 hours
CE: 4 hours of ASFMRA CE + 1 hour of ASFMRA CE for the exam
Completion Requirements: To complete the course, you must complete all nine modules and pass the post test.
Objectives: After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify agricultural chattel
- Explain the overall valuation process
- Recognize safety hazards during farm visits
- Complete a valuation report
- Agricultural Chattel Introduction
- Chattel Evaluation Overview
- Site Visits
- Data Collection Process
- Market Research Process
- Livestock and Market Stock
- Machinery and Equipment
- Chattel Valuation Reports
- PC or Mac computer with an up-to-date browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Do not use Internet Explorer.
- Stable broadband connection
- Disable all pop-up blockers
Note that some antivirus protection software or firewalls (common to company networks) can cause issues and prevent certain parts of the course from functioning properly. These and other local network-related issues would need to be assessed by your local IT support department. If issues persist, your IT department should "whitelist" the following IP address: 126.96.36.199
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|