ASFMRA Best in Business Ethics
Format: This online course provides an overview of the ethical challenges that farm managers and appraisers face in the business world, and how ASFMRA's Code of Ethics and professional standards address these challenges. The course consists of nine sections and an optional survey. Each section includes instructional screens, examples, interactions, and knowledge check questions.
Course Length: 2 hours
CE: 2 hours of ASFMRA CE
Internet Browser: It is recommended that you use either Chrome or Edge when taking this course.
Completion Requirements: To complete the course, you must complete all nine sections.
Objectives: After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define ethics and explain why it's important to behave ethically
- Identify ethical conflicts in business situations
- Identify ways to maintain ethical behavior within your organization
- Identify typical causes and conditions of ethical breaches
- Take steps to make better ethical choices
- Describe ASFMRA's disciplinary options for addressing ethical breaches
- Describe some of ASFMRA's policies and Standards of Professional Practice
- Discuss and apply several articles from the ASFMRA Code of Ethics
- PC or Mac computer with an up-to-date browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Do not use Internet Explorer.
- Stable broadband connection
- Disable all pop-up blockers