ASFMRA Best in Business Ethics
Format: This online course provides an overview of the ethical challenges that farm managers and appraisers face in the business world, and how ASFMRA's Code of Ethics and professional standards address these challenges. The course consists of nine sections, a post test and a survey. Each section includes instructional screens, examples, interactions, and knowledge check questions.
Course Length: 2 hours
CE: 3 hours of ASFMRA CE
Internet Browser: It is recommended that you use either Chrome or Edge when taking this course.
Completion Requirements: To complete the course, you must complete all nine sections and pass the post test.
Objectives: After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define ethics and explain why it's important to behave ethically
- Identify ethical conflicts in business situations
- Identify ways to maintain ethical behavior within your organization
- Identify typical causes and conditions of ethical breaches
- Take steps to make better ethical choices
- Describe ASFMRA's disciplinary options for addressing ethical breaches
- Describe some of ASFMRA's policies and Standards of Professional Practice
- Discuss and apply several articles from the ASFMRA Code of Ethics
- PC or Mac computer with an up-to-date browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Do not use Internet Explorer.
- Stable broadband connection
- Disable all pop-up blockers
Note that some antivirus protection software or firewalls (common to company networks) can cause issues and prevent certain parts of the course from functioning properly. These and other local network-related issues would need to be assessed by your local IT support department. If issues persist, your IT department should "whitelist" the following IP address: 184.108.40.206
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|