Format: This online course provides an overview of the ethical challenges that farm managers and appraisers face in the business world, and how ASFMRA's Code of Ethics and professional standards address these challenges. The course consists of nine sections, a post test and a survey. Each section includes instructional screens, examples, interactions, and knowledge check questions.
Course Length: 2 hours
CE: 3 hours of ASFMRA CE
Completion Requirements: To complete the course, you must complete all nine sections and pass the post test.
Objectives: After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define ethics and explain why it's important to behave ethically
- Identify ethical conflicts in business situations
- Identify ways to maintain ethical behavior within your organization
- Identify typical causes and conditions of ethical breaches
- Take steps to make better ethical choices
- Describe ASFMRA's disciplinary options for addressing ethical breaches
- Describe some of ASFMRA's policies and Standards of Professional Practice
- Discuss and apply several articles from the ASFMRA Code of Ethics